An asset management software is an application which is used to record and track assets from procurement to disposal.
These software provides information like where certain assets are located, who is using them, and other details about the asset.
It is used for management of both software and hardware assets.
Asset management software also provide additional functions like:
- Vendor performance
- Supplier portfolio
- Audit and policy compliance
- Optimization of costs for
- Easing of procurement processes
Benefits of asset management software:
- Maximize value of assets
- Informed decision making
- Management services as well as assets
- Track vendor and supplier performance through transparent metrics
- Greater return on investment